Sunday, May 2, 2010

Invitation

Today marks my one year anniversary of getting on a plane and saying:

“What the hell did I do?”

Not sure if everyone else had the same feeling.

In fact, chances are that if you live in Paris, you may have a different perspective than what you find here. In fact, recent conversations made me aware that it would be nice to have some of these perspectives and stories here.

So if you have something you would like to say let me know. Either if you have your own piece of the internet to link to or if you would like it put here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big anniversary, bro! I'm still a regular reader here, and I still love telling people about your decision to pack up & move out there. I'm sure the next year will be even more enjoyable than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im reading your blog for the first time, it's quite funny! Imagine you didnt come to Paris, you'd have nothing to talk about :P
    great decision to come to Paris... too bad you'll move somewhere else, but c'est la vie! :D

    ReplyDelete